Well, it's about to be a new year and I figured there is no time like now to start a blog.
This year has been given me lots of changes. I know 5 years ago I would have never seen my life where I am now. I am very thankful for this past year, it has shaped me into the person I really at one point never thought I could be. I went through a dark time in my life and spent days barely getting by. I had a piece of cake job that I would never be on time too (thank god they loved me), school wasn't on high on my priority list, I chanced my life more times than I could count, and I lived to please everyone but myself. Basically, I lived for the weekend and the only thing that was important to me was alcohol and partying. I became the person I never said I would be...
Two very special people in my life helped pull me out of this spot that I at the time thought was "the time of my life" I would seriously cry and say I wanted to change but it never happened I let it become a weakness and I would eventually slip back into my old ways. Brittany & Logan are seriously heaven sent...they made me realize that there is so much more to life than what I was seeing.
Over the year I overcame my struggles and finally I am now on MY own two feet. I moved to Phoenix and it was definitley something that I needed, I needed a change and a fresh start. This year I have grown up so much and it is such a blessing. I look back and think this was all lessons learned and I am now who I always envisioned myself .
I am going into the new year with a great head on my shoulders. I am enrolling back into school and am gonna buckle down and accomplish it all as fast as I possibly can, I am about to get a promotion at work, I have mended friendships, I have the strongest relationship with my family more than ever, and I am also dating the most amazing guy who I love so incredibly much! I have so many blessing in my life and I am so thankful for it all. 2012 is gonna be a great year and it hold so much for me<3
I love you,and i hope all your dreams come true!
ReplyDeleteThank you aunt Jody I am gonna do everything I can to make that happen! :)I love you too!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I also think this blog thing is pretty cool, I can't wait to see more... I hope you can post more pictures out here because I am digging you in the little blue life vest ;)
ReplyDeleteTay I'm so proud of you! Keep going in the direction you going! Your still the best role model for me! C= && This blog is a great idea! I'll def be following!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Support means so much to me! Haha and Brit I will see what I can do ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you! Guess I need to get my blog up to date...
ReplyDeleteLove you too! Yes, I noticed it hadn't been updated in awhile.;)
ReplyDelete