Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Year...New Me :)

Well we are 3 months into the new year, and as far as blogging I haven't done very well to keep udated. Don't know how many people actually care to read this but that is fine, makes me feel better after writing some things out. Once again, since the last time I blogged a lot has changed. But, that's the way life is...just have to roll with the puches. I can't believe it is already 2013. Seriously blows my mind to think that in a couple of months I will have been done with high school for 5 years. I am no where close to where I thought I would be. Probably like any typical senior, I figured I would be done with school and maybe nowhere near this town. But here I am..in this town...and not even near being done with school. There have been a few instances where it really bothered me but I am coming to accept the fact that life never goes as planned. I am alive, healthy, have a job, and happy...what really more do I need to ask for. I do still have goals for myself but I just know it is gonna take a lot more to get what I want. I plan to go back to school in the fall. I started going for Elementary Education but I think I will go back and get something basic for now. I am still loving life at the bank. Bouncing back and forth between the teller line and once in awhile doing new accounts. Last week I started training the new teller (Lord, help us all right!?) But it made me feel good that they asked me to do it. Means my hard work for the past 10 months have paid off. I have made some great friends there and I am starting to feel pretty lucky that I have loved all my jobs I have had. I love working with the public and look forward to seeing the same faces week after week. When this year started I said 2013 would be my year. So far, I am not complainig. I have some great plans for myself and I know I can follow through with it all. 2012 a lot of things happened that I cannot change or take back but there is no greater feeling than wiping the slate clean and starting fresh. I definitley have gained more respect for myself over the past year and figuring out the person I was meant to be. Everyone has their faults and I know I am nowhere close to perfect but I know all my mistakes and trials in the past have done nothing but make me a better person. I have lots of plans over the year, At the end of this month my mom and I are off to Washington to see my sister. I am so excited to see her. I am very proud of her for taking a big leap of faith and trying something different. I know its not easy to leave and start over somewhere doing something completely new. She is a great person and has a good head on her shoulders so I know she is going to be just fine. I know it is an experience she will never forget nor regret. Like I said life takes us to crazy places and I know I have hurt people along the way, you know who you are and for that I am sorry. I made a new years resolution to work on me and making myself happy. Meaning...I am going to do things for me. I am done doing things that other people think I should do or expect of me. People should hold high expectations for one another but as long as I am doing the best that is in me, people who truly care and love me will be supportive. While working on a better me that means being a better person. Paying it forward, lend a hand to someone in need, a

2 comments: